Types of Hong Kong Visas and their consulting services

A visa application should be filled while traveling to other countries and it requires a lot of information. Some consulting services provide high-quality professional services and company formation services. Consulting is well known for offering high qualified standard company registration and incorporation services and advice in an economical way, which is why you can rest assured that you make a wise choice. Find out more about the company formation services that are provided, by clicking

 Use the following tips to fill the visa application

  • First, you have to make sure that you have all the information needed to process the application much easier.
  • You need to know which application to be filled since there are several applications.
  • Types of visa – work visa, non-immigration visa, permanent visa, travel visa and many more.

O    Work visa – If you want to work in Hong Kong, the work visa application should be filled. This allows you to work for a period of 2 years and then you have to renew it.

O    Non- immigrant visa – If you want to go to Hong Kong for visiting your friend or some other reasons, this will be used and is a temporary visa.

O    Travel visa – This visa is used by those who visit Hong Kong as a tourist.

O    Student visa – To go to school in China, you need to fill a student visa application.

O    Green card visa – It will permit you to stay in the country for a long period or permanently.

Hong Kong Visas and their consulting services

There are some other types of visas for traveling to China and they are categorized either by the purpose of your visit or the validity and number of entries. There are eight different Chinese visas each is represented by a letter of the alphabet.

  • L visa – people who travel to China for tourism.
  • F visa – people engage in business.
  • C visa – Crew visas
  • Z visa – Work visas
  • X visa – Student visas
  • D visa – Resident visas
  • Foreigners apply for either J-1 or J-2 visa depending on their stay long-term or short–term respectively.
  • Chinese Embassy offers single–entry, double–entry visas and their validity can be 90 days or 180 days. Multiple–entry visa can be obtained with a special permission and can have the validity of 6 months, 12 months or 24 months.

You must have a non-immigrant work visa to work in Chinese countries like Hong Kong. People entered with a business or visitor visa are not allowed to work and work visas are not issued for casual employment.

Consulting can help you to incorporate or register a company in Hong Kong. Visit and get benefited.

Related Articles