The task of finding qualifies candidates has always been an issue for companies. But the challenge is getting worse these days because top candidates are now becoming harder to find. That explains why companies resort
The task of finding qualifies candidates has always been an issue for companies. But the challenge is getting worse these days because top candidates are now becoming harder to find. That explains why companies resort to using the services of headhunters to handle their recruitment procedures. The service of recruiters doesn’t come cheap. They charge as high as 12.000 USD per successful hire. However, companies still use their service because it brings value to their organization. Here are six reasons why companies use the services of recruiters.
- Qualified Candidates are Hard to Find: The fact that qualified candidates are not becoming hard to find all over the world is apparent. That explains why companies now turn over to recruiters to help find the right candidates to fill their open positions.
- Top Candidates Don’t Apply Directly: Because there are massive opportunities available to the best candidates, they do not bother to apply to open positions directly. Instead, they prefer to use the service of headhunters to find the best offers. This way, they can retain their privacy while trying to switch from one job to another.
- Its Not Right to Snatch Competitor’s Employees: It is not ethical for a company to go all out to woo the employees of their competitors. Such an act can lead to legal battles if it comes to the limelight. On the other hand, recruiters are free to invite qualified candidates to apply for open positions in their client’s company. That is a smart reason why company’s use the service if recruiters.
- Prevents Hiring Wrong Candidates: Recruiters have their reputation to protect. That is why they take their time to screen all candidates and only present the best ones to their clients. So, companies hardly employ the wrong candidate when they use the service of recruiters.
- Hiring Managers of Companies are Busy: The Human Relations departments of most companies are preoccupied with internal HR assignments such as Payroll, welfare, and operations management. Handling recruitment will be overwhelming for HR personnel. Therefore, companies prefer to outsource hiring tasks to recruiters who have the time to screen and select the best candidates.
- Recruiters Have Extensive Network: The vast network of professionals that recruiters can access is much more than those of HR managers. So, they stand a better chance of locating the best professionals to occupy open job positions.
Headhunters are a valuable asset to companies that wish to employ the best candidates. They can even go out of the way to convince qualified candidates to switch jobs to satisfy the demands of their clients. The value they deliver explains why companies prefer to use the service of headhunters.
Are you searching for qualified employees for your company?] Contact www.drrecruitment.com for top-notch recruitment services.